We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our team.
We supply services to a wide range of customers including data processing, print and enclosing. We are currently looking to recruit in the following areas:
Laser Room Supervisor
|Salary:||Up to £24,000, dependent on experience|
Immediate start. Must have previous experience working in direct mail or print production environment.
- Manage workflow in the Laser room and ensure all mailing and production schedules are met
- Operate personalisation lines (Xerox laser printers and ink jet)
- Plan and set generic print jobs via direct instruction from either DP manager or client services account managers
- Liaise with engineers to minimise machine downtime including monitoring and review of service call times and effectiveness including service reviews on all machines
- Identify training needs in the laser room for both new and current equipment and implement training solutions
- Plan adequate shift cover to cover basic shift hours during times of full staffing levels
- Monitor and maintain consumables and raw material stocks in the laser room
- Review work instructions and output times to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- To work in the main factory during times of low workload in the laser room
- To help plan production shifts and liaise with the production manager to make sure workflow is checked and effective between production areas
- To supervise operating staff and identify any issues that need escalating
- To support and process data jobs during holiday or sickness as required
- To attend production meetings
- To manage and maintain laser room housekeeping
Rolling 8-hour shift pattern across 2 splits as required.
During times of colleague holiday or high workload, you will be required to change shift days and times as needed. This will also include working additional hours either before or at the end of standard shift patterns.
As much notice as possible will be given when changes to standard shift hours are required, however, due to ad hoc and flexible production requirements you may be asked to work different hours with limited notice when unavoidable.
If you are looking for a new challenge (or know someone that is) then please get in touch.
TO APPLY please send your CV, including full contact details and start date availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org