We are looking for talented and committed people to join our team.
We supply services to a wide range of customers including data processing, print and enclosing. Due to an increase in work we are expanding our Data Processing, Laser Printing and Warehouse team. We are looking to recruit several candidates in the following areas:
Warehouse Supervisor required to manage all incoming and outgoing stock requirements.
- Forklift experience with current licence essential
- Ability to manage stock
- Communicate widely with internal staff and drivers
- Able to work in a fast-paced position
Hours: Monday to Friday, flexible 8-hour shift as required + overtime
Up to £22k depending on experience.
Laser Supervisor required to work in laser print division.
- Experience of operating Xerox laser machines (mono and colour)
- Inkjet personalisation with working understanding of document layout and imposition
- Management of small print operator team
Hours: Monday to Friday on rotating 8 hours shift system + overtime
Up to £25k pa
Junior Data Processor would suit graduate or second jobber.
- Experience of document composition, data processing using PReS and other standard workflow tools
- Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets, databases and delimited text files
- Flexible working to accommodate demanding schedules and tight deadlines
Hours: Monday to Friday, flexible hours as required
If you are looking for a new challenge (or know someone that is) then please get in touch.
To apply please send your CV, including full contact details and start date availability to : firstname.lastname@example.org