Seeking bright sparks
Join our team
We are currently recruiting for:
Posted 11th September 2023
We are looking for a full-time client Account Administrator based at our premises in Borough Green, Kent. This is a full-time onsite role, working in the office Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
Full training would be given but experience in order processing, warehouse fulfilment and/or mailing management would be advantageous.
This role requires high levels of organisation, attention to detail and ability to communicate with internal production teams and clients alike. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
Salary expectations are up to £25,000, depending on experience. There is a progression path to account management and full system training will be provided.
To assist and support the client services and production departments through:
- Receive and process daily orders for client account mailings. This will include interpreting client requests, creating job sheets for data and enclosing instructions. Raising postal dockets and creating weekly invoices.
- Receive and process fulfilment orders. This will include creating transport orders and delivery notes, creating instructions for warehouse and despatch, courier POD tracking and maintaining stock levels and reports. Raising client invoices.
- Maintain stock of company forms and documents for internal production department use
- Issue PO’s for internal material ordering
- Occasional ordering of replenishment stock/sundries as required
- Answering main phone lines
- Daily filing of job bags and other ad hoc documents
- Maintain the internal job bag system including GDPR screening
- Ordering and stock management of company stationery
- Assist with client hosting during client onsite visits
- Manage Staff Annual Leave requests and spreadsheet
We anticipate the order processing on client accounts will be 75% of the role.
Please email your CV and contact details to: email@example.com
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our professional team.
If you are experienced in the below areas then please email your CV and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us if you work well as part of a team, have a flexible attitude and want a new challenge!
If you have the experience we'd love to hear from you.
Drop us a line stating your experience and contact details and we’ll be in touch.