Protecting our team and supporting you
I hope that this message finds you, your colleagues and your family well.
During this time of uncertainty and change to the way we work, I want to update our customers on the actions that we are taking, so that we can continue to support you and your business.
We remain operational, with the only reduction in service affecting our hand enclosing area. However, we have made key changes in the way we operate to keep our staff safe;
- Our team is working from home wherever possible
- We have reduced shifts for fewer people onsite
- We’re not using any temporary/agency staff
- All staff to adhere to social distancing measures
- Restricted all but essential site visits (e.g. engineers)
- All site staff/visitors to comply with KPM’s current PPE regulations
- Encourage everyone to regularly wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and water throughout their shift
- Disinfecting of all operator stations at regular intervals during the day
Due to the nature of our business, it’s not possible for everyone to work from home so we’re taking all possible measures to ensure our team’s safety.
We’re also taking steps to protect our business; ensuring that we can ride this storm and remain strong when things improve. We will take advantage of Government support for the business and employees.
We are open for business and ready to support you.
These temporary changes ensure that we continue to provide a safe working environment for our team; and offer continuing services for digital print and mail.
Director, KPM Group